FreeRadius 1.0.4 crashing when getting Request

FreeRadius 1.0.4 crashing when getting Request

Sebastian Mauer-4
Hello there,

I have a little problem with setting up FreeRADIUS with MySQL Support
properly. My Linux Distro is Debian Sarge 3.1. I installed all necessary
libraries and compiled FreeRadius with MySQL enabled. Then I installed all
necessary MySQL tables and configured FreeRadius to do EAP-TLS with MySQL as
backend. All seems to work nice until the server finally recieves a first
request. The server segfaults and that's the end.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong
Does someone of you have an idea what to do?

Sincerely,
Sebastian Mauer
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: FreeRadius 1.0.4 crashing when getting Request

Nicolas Baradakis
Sebastian Mauer wrote:

> I have a little problem with setting up FreeRADIUS with MySQL Support
> properly. My Linux Distro is Debian Sarge 3.1. I installed all necessary
> libraries and compiled FreeRadius with MySQL enabled. Then I installed all
> necessary MySQL tables and configured FreeRadius to do EAP-TLS with MySQL as
> backend. All seems to work nice until the server finally recieves a first
> request. The server segfaults and that's the end.
>
> I have no idea what could have gone wrong
> Does someone of you have an idea what to do?

Please post the gdb output. Follow the instructions at:
http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/bugs

--
Nicolas Baradakis

Re: FreeRadius 1.0.4 crashing when getting Request

Jan Luehr-10
Greetings,

Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2005 12:21 schrieb Sebastian Mauer:
> Hello there,
>
> I have a little problem with setting up FreeRADIUS with MySQL Support
> properly. My Linux Distro is Debian Sarge 3.1. I installed all necessary
> libraries and compiled FreeRadius with MySQL enabled. Then I installed all
> necessary MySQL tables and configured FreeRadius to do EAP-TLS with MySQL
> as backend. All seems to work nice until the server finally recieves a
> first request. The server segfaults and that's the end.

Did you use strace?
Have you verified, that the mysql-connection is actually working as setted up?

Keep smiling
yanosz
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html