Framed-Pool

One Zero Art
Hi,

I am new in freeradius so need some help to understand Framed-Pool
attribute reply. I am using a Mysql database. For AAA.

I want my user to get an IP pool. Now where  I will add this attribute in
"radreply" or in "radgroupreply".

I have a few groups like 1M, 2M etc.

Thank you
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Framed-Pool

Alan DeKok-2
On Feb 8, 2019, at 1:29 PM, One Zero Art <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new in freeradius so need some help to understand Framed-Pool
> attribute reply. I am using a Mysql database. For AAA.
>
> I want my user to get an IP pool. Now where  I will add this attribute in
> "radreply" or in "radgroupreply".

  The Framed-Pool attribute is a RADIUS attribute that gets sent back to the NAS.

  So it goes into the Access-Accept packet.  Which means either "radreply", or "radgroupreply", depending on how you set up your configuration.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Framed-Pool

One Zero Art
Hi Alan,