Filter-ID

BÖSCH Christian
Hi,

I’m using Filter-Id to assign clients to different Vlans which in general is working fine.
But sometimes clients fall into the default Vlan. If I check the reply-detail.log I can see
that no Filter-Id was sent. The behavior doesn't seem to follow any rules and occur by chance.
Does anyone have any idea what the cause might be?
I’m using freeradius 3.0.19

KR,
Christian

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Filter-ID

Alan DeKok-2
On Oct 8, 2019, at 3:02 AM, BÖSCH Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m using Filter-Id to assign clients to different Vlans which in general is working fine.
> But sometimes clients fall into the default Vlan. If I check the reply-detail.log I can see
> that no Filter-Id was sent. The behavior doesn't seem to follow any rules and occur by chance.
> Does anyone have any idea what the cause might be?

  If only there was some kind of debug output which let you see what the server was doing.  Or maybe there should be documentation which tells people to read the debug output.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html