From: John H - ACI Technologies, LLC [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:53 PM
To: '[hidden email]'
Subject: RE: Would like Someone to setup radius + API

where would i find someone to setup freeradius.org for me for a dialup ISP, and provide an API script so that an instant signup script can be constructed?  Also would accept any offers for ongoing small support as needed.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

Re: FW: RE: Would like Someone to setup radius + API

azander
Greetings,
  I would love to see what your requirements are for such a system.  We may be
able to provide you with what you are looking for, but I will need to know
more before I can quote prices, and time needed.

William
Server Administrator
NetOne Communications, Inc.
(v) 231-734-2917