Quantcast

FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Alejandro Pérez Méndez
Hi Alan, all,

as you might know, I'm working on extending FR's support for the Trust
Router by introducing rekeying capabilities. We'd love to have it
included in the upcoming 3.0.14 version if possible specially if it is
going to be the last of the 3.0.x series). Is there any specific merge
window that we need to attach to?

Best regards,
Alejandro
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Alan DeKok-2
On May 15, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> as you might know, I'm working on extending FR's support for the Trust Router by introducing rekeying capabilities. We'd love to have it included in the upcoming 3.0.14 version if possible specially if it is going to be the last of the 3.0.x series). Is there any specific merge window that we need to attach to?

  We should release 3.0.14 soon.  If people can verify that the SSL patches fix the crash on session resumption, we'll release 3.0.14 this week.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Alejandro Pérez Méndez

> On May 15, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> as you might know, I'm working on extending FR's support for the Trust Router by introducing rekeying capabilities. We'd love to have it included in the upcoming 3.0.14 version if possible specially if it is going to be the last of the 3.0.x series). Is there any specific merge window that we need to attach to?
>    We should release 3.0.14 soon.  If people can verify that the SSL patches fix the crash on session resumption, we'll release 3.0.14 this week.

I see. That would most probably be too soon for me.
Is there going to be a 3.0.16?

Alejandro

>    Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Stefan Paetow-3
Eek!

I'll have to hustle to come up with CUI-like SQL backing of the
Moonshot-*-TargetedId entries then! We've just completed some tests for
3.0.13, but if 3.0.14 is imminent, I might as well abort those tests and
wait for 3.0.14.

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: [hidden email]
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

From:  Freeradius-Devel
<freeradius-devel-bounces+stefan.paetow=[hidden email]>
on behalf of Alan DeKok <[hidden email]>
Date:  Monday, 15 May 2017 at 16:04
<[hidden email]>
Subject:  Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

>On May 15, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> as you might know, I'm working on extending FR's support for the Trust
>>Router by introducing rekeying capabilities. We'd love to have it
>>included in the upcoming 3.0.14 version if possible specially if it is
>>going to be the last of the 3.0.x series). Is there any specific merge
>>window that we need to attach to?
>
>  We should release 3.0.14 soon.  If people can verify that the SSL
>patches fix the crash on session resumption, we'll release 3.0.14 this
>week.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>

>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
>http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Alan Buxey
3.0.16?  what'd be wrong with 3.0.15 ? ;-)

On 15 May 2017 at 16:08, Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On May 15, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> as you might know, I'm working on extending FR's support for the Trust
>>> Router by introducing rekeying capabilities. We'd love to have it included
>>> in the upcoming 3.0.14 version if possible specially if it is going to be
>>> the last of the 3.0.x series). Is there any specific merge window that we
>>> need to attach to?
>>
>>    We should release 3.0.14 soon.  If people can verify that the SSL
>> patches fix the crash on session resumption, we'll release 3.0.14 this week.
>

> I see. That would most probably be too soon for me.
> Is there going to be a 3.0.16?
>
> Alejandro
>

>>    Alan DeKok.
>>

>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
>> http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: FR 3.0.14 release plan?

Alejandro Pérez Méndez

> 3.0.16?  what'd be wrong with 3.0.15 ? ;-)

Me, I guess :). My mind slipped and I thought that only even versions
were stable.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html