Errors reading /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy

Errors reading /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy

legdayallday
Hi,

I am in the initial debugging process and came across this error I cannot resolve:

/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy[127]: Entry does not begin with a user name
Errors reading /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter[12]: Instantiation failed for module "attr_filter.post-proxy"

I have done some edits on the "post-proxy" file and "/mods-enabled/attr_filter" to no avail. Can anyone please point me to the right direction?

Thanks.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

RE: Errors reading /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy

legdayallday
Please disregard, found a syntax error in the "post-proxy" file.

Issue resolved... for now.