EAp-AKA

kalyani gopalabhatla
Hi,

We are  implementing EAP-AKA mechanism. As free RADIUS does not support AKA, we want to write the code for AKA. Can any one help us how to get started with it?

Thanks
Kal
Raji

Yahoo! Personals
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: EAp-AKA

Alan DeKok
kalyani gopalabhatla <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   We are  implementing EAP-AKA mechanism. As free RADIUS does not  support AKA, we want to write the code for AKA. Can any one help us how  to get started with it?

  See EAP-SIM, which is pretty similar.

  See also hostapd, which has a server-side implementation of EAP-AKA.

  You can use a program from wpa_supplicant, eapol_test, to do the
client side of EAP-AKA.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html