EAP protocol on Free RADIUS

Users mailing list
Hello and good morning, I am interested in a RADIUS Server, when I upload the product to my device and connect to it can I view EAP protocol data for scientific research purposes.

But if not, please direct me or advise me.

My goal in studying the EAP packet is to know the response time for a number of different passwords to develop a product, as I am a master's researcher in information and network security from Qassim University in Saudi Arabia.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: EAP protocol on Free RADIUS

Alan DeKok-2
On Mar 16, 2021, at 12:59 AM, ⁨السعيد محمد صالح عبدالكريم via Freeradius-Users⁩ <⁨[hidden email]⁩> wrote:

> Hello and good morning, I am interested in a RADIUS Server, when I upload the product to my device and connect to it can I view EAP protocol data for scientific research purposes.

  I think you want to use Wireshark, which is a protocol decoder.

> But if not, please direct me or advise me.
>
> My goal in studying the EAP packet is to know the response time for a number of different passwords to develop a product, as I am a master's researcher in information and network security from Qassim University in Saudi Arabia.

  This list is for FreeRADIUS, not general EAP questions.  And if you're developing a product... this list definitely isn't the place to get free help.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html