EAP-AKA

mettichi
Hello,

Please could you tell me if Freeradius 3.0.21 supports EAP-AKA or not?
if yes, if there is any guide or example of configuration and use?

Best Regards
Bassem
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: EAP-AKA

arr2036

> On Mar 9, 2021, at 3:30 PM, Bassem Mettichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Please could you tell me if Freeradius 3.0.21 supports EAP-AKA or not?
> if yes, if there is any guide or example of configuration and use?

No, but there's code in master branch for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA'.

Documentation for the EAP method is available here:

        https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/raddb/mods-available/eap#L1461

...and documentation for the policy server here:

        https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/raddb/sites-available/eap-aka-sim

The documentation expects the reader to be familiar with EAP-AKA.

-Arran

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: EAP-AKA

mettichi
Hello,

so it is not possible to include this code in Branch 3 of Freeradius? or it
will only exist for Branch 4.

Thanks
Bassem

Le mer. 10 mars 2021 à 18:27, Arran Cudbard-Bell <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> > On Mar 9, 2021, at 3:30 PM, Bassem Mettichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please could you tell me if Freeradius 3.0.21 supports EAP-AKA or not?
> > if yes, if there is any guide or example of configuration and use?
>
> No, but there's code in master branch for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA'.
>
> Documentation for the EAP method is available here:
>

> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/raddb/mods-available/eap#L1461
>
> ...and documentation for the policy server here:
>

> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/raddb/sites-available/eap-aka-sim
>
> The documentation expects the reader to be familiar with EAP-AKA.
>
> -Arran
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: EAP-AKA

arr2036

> On Mar 10, 2021, at 6:31 PM, Bassem Mettichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> so it is not possible to include this code in Branch 3 of Freeradius?

It's not possible.  The code makes extremely heavy use of the asynchronous APIs
in master branch which are not available in v3.0.x.

> or it
> will only exist for Branch 4.

It will only exist in the master branch and later, in released versions of v4.0.x.

-Arran

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: EAP-AKA