EAP-AKA

kalyani gopalabhatla
Hi,

We are doing our final project on EAP-AKA mechanism.
We are supposed to implement the EAP-AKA protocol. We
have got a few questions regarding this...

1. Can FREERADIUS be used as a server for EAP-AKA?
Everywhere it is mentioned that FREERADIUS is used for
other EAP types.
2. Is there any code reference for implementing the
EAP-AKA on Xsupplicant and Radius?
3.Is EAP-AKA is used for both wireless LAN and UMTS or
only for UMTS?

Please kindly reply
We are very new to this concept.

Thanks
kal
Raji

Re: EAP-AKA

Alan DeKok
kalyani gopalabhatla <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 1. Can FREERADIUS be used as a server for EAP-AKA?
> Everywhere it is mentioned that FREERADIUS is used for
> other EAP types.

  It doesn't support EAP-AKA, but it shouldn't be that hard.

> 2. Is there any code reference for implementing the
> EAP-AKA on Xsupplicant and Radius?

  See wpa_supplicant.  It's *very* good code.

  It also has a server implementation of EAP-AKA>

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html