Deploying certificates on XP

ksochack
Hi All,

I was wondering of anyone knows of an automated utility for importing
certificates into the stores on XP instead of using 'mmc'. I would like to
set something up where the first time an user logs on the utility import the
certificate in to the personal stores.

TIA
Kevin Sochacki

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

RE: Deploying certificates on XP

King, Michael
Active Directory has this support.  I'm not sure how it's used, but I
know it's there.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html