Defunct/zombie acct exec processes - still

Defunct/zombie acct exec processes - still

Jon Mansey
Hi

I just upgraded to 1.0.2 from 0.93, and now Im seeing my acct exec program
being left in a zombie state after being fired by acct_users file.

Is there something I can do to prevent this, its eating all my server's
threads.

Is this related to "rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean
output=none?" ?

Is there something freeradius needs to see by way of returned data for it to
let go of the child process cleanly? Should I set wait=no? If so which exec
statement applies to the acct_users exec file?

Thx in advance,

Jon

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Defunct/zombie acct exec processes - still

Alan DeKok
"Jon Mansey" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just upgraded to 1.0.2 from 0.93, and now Im seeing my acct exec
> program being left in a zombie state after being fired by acct_users
> file.
>
> Is there something I can do to prevent this, its eating all my server's
> threads.

  We will be releasing 1.0.3 soon to address these, and other issues.

  Alan Dekok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html