DHCP4 and DHCP6

Hassan, Hazem (Nokia - EG/Cairo)

Hi ,

Can anyone guide me how to install DHCP4 and DHCP6 on Cento7 .
I plan to run  DHCP proxy on BNG and external DHCP is external.

Thanks,
Hazem

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: DHCP4 and DHCP6

Alan DeKok-2
On Feb 10, 2021, at 10:18 AM, Hassan, Hazem (Nokia - EG/Cairo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can anyone guide me how to install DHCP4 and DHCP6 on Cento7 .

  v3 does not support DHCPv6.

> I plan to run  DHCP proxy on BNG and external DHCP is external.

  There are sample configurations for DHCPv4 in raddb/sites-available/dhcp.

  We've put a bunch of cleanups / fixes into git, so you might want to check out the v3.0.x branch from GitHub.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html