Custom Attribute Inclusion in Access-Challenge

Custom Attribute Inclusion in Access-Challenge

Mike Schulz
Hello,

I am attempting to develop a workaround for an issue we are having
using Freeradius with EAP/TLS.  I would like to add a Vendor-Specific
attribute and have it included in every Access-Challenge packet
generated by the server.

>From what I understand, this should be a fairly trivial patch, however
I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction, in terms of where to modify the source.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Custom Attribute Inclusion in Access-Challenge

Alan DeKok
Mike Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am attempting to develop a workaround for an issue we are having
> using Freeradius with EAP/TLS.  I would like to add a Vendor-Specific
> attribute and have it included in every Access-Challenge packet
> generated by the server.

  Just add the attribute to the reply.

  If it has to go *only* in Access-Challenge, you'll probably have to
write a module.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html