Could not link driver rlm_sql_postgresql:

Could not link driver rlm_sql_postgresql:

Bogaczewicz Paweł
I'm copying server from one machine to another,

old machine is centos7, freeradius 3.0.14, compiled from sources.

new machine is centos7, freeradius 3.0.21, from repo networkradius

on old machine is all working just fine.

on new machine, when i copy and enable module sql_postgresql mod sql with dialect postgres, server crashes. radiusd -X prints

[cut[

Could not link driver rlm_sql_postgresql: /lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2: undefined symbol: ber_sockbuf_io_udp
Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the search path of your system's ld
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql_postgresql[20]: Instantiation failed for module "postgresql"

selinux it;s turned off, ldd doesn't show any errors, on 'old' machine' libldap is in tge same version. and this config there just works. i ran out of ideas. where should i look?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Could not link driver rlm_sql_postgresql:

Alan DeKok-2
On Jun 16, 2020, at 7:15 AM, Bogaczewicz Paweł <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm copying server from one machine to another,

  OK...

> old machine is centos7, freeradius 3.0.14, compiled from sources.
>
> new machine is centos7, freeradius 3.0.21, from repo networkradius
>

> on old machine is all working just fine.
>
> on new machine, when i copy and enable module sql_postgresql mod sql with dialect postgres, server crashes. radiusd -X prints
>

> [cut[
>
> Could not link driver rlm_sql_postgresql: /lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2: undefined symbol: ber_sockbuf_io_udp
> Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the search path of your system's ld
> /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql_postgresql[20]: Instantiation failed for module "postgresql"

  It's not a FreeRADIUS issue.  The libraries on your local system are broken.

  Do a Google search for that error message.  There are many discussions and fixes.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html