Connecting external server in Freeradius-Module via HTTP-Proxy

Connecting external server in Freeradius-Module via HTTP-Proxy

shivu prasad
Hi,
I am trying to achieve below thing in my module

1.I am trying to connect to external server for authentication and
authorization (Both working fine) in public network.

2. If the external server is in intranet(http proxy) we are facing issue,

Is  there is any conifg where we can do configure the *HTTP proxy* so that
all the network which goes via this radius-server can go through this *HTTP
proxy*.

Thanks,
Shivaprasad
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Connecting external server in Freeradius-Module via HTTP-Proxy

shivu prasad
I found the solution I can set proxy in my module to outgoing request
libcurl has support of it.

Thanks,
Shivaprasad

-