Configuration conflict

Olivier Nicole
Hello,

I am facing the following problem and I don't know how to configure
FreeRadius for that.

I have one WiFi Access point serving 2 SSID with 802.1x enabled.

One SSID takes authentication in the form of [hidden email] and
the other is just username.

As it is a single AP, it communicates to FreeRadius with a single IP and
is being seen as a single Radius client. Is there a way for me to
declare different virtual servers.

Is there a way to sort that elegantly beaside using the value of
Stripped_User_Domain (and equivalent)?

What would be the solution if I add to add a 3rd SSID, with
authentication that does not use a domain (but has a different list of
users of course)?

Best regards,

Olivier

Re: Configuration conflict

Sven Hartge-5
On 22.07.20 05:02, Olivier wrote:

> I am facing the following problem and I don't know how to configure
> FreeRadius for that.
>
> I have one WiFi Access point serving 2 SSID with 802.1x enabled.
>
> One SSID takes authentication in the form of [hidden email] and
> the other is just username.
>
> As it is a single AP, it communicates to FreeRadius with a single IP and
> is being seen as a single Radius client. Is there a way for me to
> declare different virtual servers.
>
> Is there a way to sort that elegantly beaside using the value of
> Stripped_User_Domain (and equivalent)?
>
> What would be the solution if I add to add a 3rd SSID, with
> authentication that does not use a domain (but has a different list of
> users of course)?

Look at the attributes the AP sends if the SSID is somewhere in there.

Some append it to the Calling-Station-Id like
"00-11-22-33-44-55:eduroam" while others (like Aruba) send a separate
attribute "Aruba-Essid-Name".

Based on that you then can use unlang to do whatever you want.

Grüße,
Sven.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html