Config when only using EAP-TLS (OPEN)

Weisteen Per
Hi, I'm setting up a server only to be used for authentication of cameras using EAP-TLS.
May I remove pap,  mschap, dhcp and ntlm_auth links from mods-enabled/ ?

./PerW

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Config when only using EAP-TLS (OPEN)

Matthew Newton-3

On 12/03/2021 09:45, Weisteen Per wrote:
> Hi, I'm setting up a server only to be used for authentication of cameras using EAP-TLS.
> May I remove pap,  mschap, dhcp and ntlm_auth links from mods-enabled/ ?

Sure, if you're not using them. You'll have to remove relevant calls
from sites-enabled/* as well.

As always, use version control (e.g. git), then if something breaks you
can roll back until you find out where you went wrong.

--
Matthew