Client with Window OS?

Yam Biz
-I want to have a small FreeRadius Server with AAA,
billing system but i don't have any NAS in NAS list,
can you advise me?
-Can i have i client with Window OS?
-How can FreeRadius supports billing system with
pre-paid or post-paid?
--Thanks so much--
Yam Biz

Re: Client with Window OS?

Alan DeKok
Yam Biz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> -I want to have a small FreeRadius Server with AAA,
> billing system but i don't have any NAS in NAS list,
> can you advise me?

  You can't bill anyone if you don't have a NAS that provides
accounting information.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Are there any Virtual NAS?

Yam Biz
Thank you,
But are there any Virtual NAS or something else can be replace a NAS?
You know, that is difficult to have a NAS, it is so expensive.
Thank again!

Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yam Biz wrote:
> -I want to have a small FreeRadius Server with AAA,
> billing system but i don't have any NAS in NAS list,
> can you advise me?

You can't bill anyone if you don't have a NAS that provides
accounting information.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Are there any Virtual NAS?

Yam Biz

Yam Biz wrote:
> -I want to have a small FreeRadius Server with AAA,
> billing system but i don't have any NAS in NAS list,
> can you advise me?

You can't bill anyone if you don't have a NAS that provides
accounting information.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Yahoo! Sports
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Are there any Virtual NAS?

Bill Brunton

I have several Ascend Max I am not using.

--
Bill
[hidden email]

The Internet... The place to be!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Are there any Virtual NAS?

vertito
i am not sure if portmaster is what you need

Yam Biz wrote:
> -I want to have a small FreeRadius Server with AAA,
> billing system but i don't have any NAS in NAS list,
> can you advise me?

You can't bill anyone if you don't have a NAS that provides
accounting information.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Yahoo! Sports

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Are there any Virtual NAS?

Julius Igugu
--- Yam Biz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you,
> But are there any Virtual NAS or something else can be replace a NAS?
> You know, that is difficult to have a NAS, it is so expensive.
> Thank again!

If you explain a little more about what you'll be doing I could offer some  not
"so expensive" solution.

Julius Igugu
SouthWork Co. Ltd.