Quantcast

Centos 7 package

Luc Paulin
Look like the latest release avaialble in centos7 packages is 3.0.4, this
build doesn't seem to have the fixes for windows10 TLS issues. Anyone know
where latest package can be downloaded for centos7 ?  I have try find a
repo for centos7/freeradius but unfortunately look like there none. I would
prefer to avoid doing a source installation

  -Luc

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )

Re: Centos 7 package

Alan DeKok-2

> On May 17, 2017, at 11:38 AM, Luc Paulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Look like the latest release avaialble in centos7 packages is 3.0.4, this
> build doesn't seem to have the fixes for windows10 TLS issues. Anyone know
> where latest package can be downloaded for centos7 ?  I have try find a
> repo for centos7/freeradius but unfortunately look like there none. I would
> prefer to avoid doing a source installation

  You can build packages yourself from the source.  See wiki.freeradius.org.

  We're also working on auto-building packages for common OS's.  We hope that's done by the end of the month.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Centos 7 package

Michel Villeneuve
  Hi

simply do

wget
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/source/tree/Packages/f/freeradius-3.0.12-2.fc26.src.rpm
rpm -ivh freeradius-3.0.12-2.fc26.src.rpm
rpmbuild -ba ./rpmbuild/SPECS/freeradius.spec
there is nothing to change
and you 'll get  in

/root/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/

3.0.12 package rpm

Hope this help

Quoting Alan DeKok <[hidden email]>:

>> On May 17, 2017, at 11:38 AM, Luc Paulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Look like the latest release avaialble in centos7 packages is 3.0.4,
this
>> build doesn't seem to have the fixes for windows10 TLS issues. Anyone
>> know
>> where latest package can be downloaded for centos7 ?  I have try find a
>> repo for centos7/freeradius but unfortunately look like there none. I
>> would
>> prefer to avoid doing a source installation
>
> You can build packages yourself from the source.  See
wiki.freeradius.org.

> We're also working on auto-building packages for common OS's.  We hope
> that's done by the end of the month.
>
> Alan DeKok.
>
> -List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
Michel Villeneuve
Tel 02 98 01 71 61

Re: Centos 7 package

Luc Paulin
hoo right .. didn't think about this Thanx!

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )

-