Branch 1.1 has been created

Alan DeKok
cvs checkout -r branch_1_1 ...

  I've updated the ChangeLog, and added the new dictionaries & RADIUS
packet encoding/decoding.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Branch 1.1 has been created

Frank Cusack
Can someone help me merge rlm_otp from HEAD?  rlm_x99_token was removed
and rlm_otp added.  I successfully merged most of it, but there are 3
files in rlm_x99_token that cvs won't allow removal of.

$ cvs update -j HEAD rlm_x99_token
cvs update: Updating rlm_x99_token
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/configure has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/configure.in has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/x99_rlm.c has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
$

I did a fresh checkout of branch_1_1 before beginning.

thanks
-frank
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Branch 1.1 has been created

Frank Cusack
Fresh checkout fails building almost immediately.  Is it me (and if so,
how to fix?) or is the branch screwed up?  This is on FC3 linux.

$ make
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/frank/radiusd'
Making all in src...
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src'
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src'
Making all in include...
gmake[4]: Entering directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src/include'
gmake[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src/include'
Making all in lib...
gmake[4]: Entering directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src/lib'
gcc  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5   -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -g
-Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef
-D_LIBRADIUS -I../include  -DHMAC_SHA1_DATA_PROBLEMS -c dict.c -o dict.o
dict.c:152: warning: "struct stat" declared inside parameter list
dict.c:152: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what
you want
dict.c: In function `dict_stat_add':
dict.c:160: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dict.c: In function `dict_stat_check':
dict.c:177: error: storage size of 'buf' isn't known
dict.c:189: warning: implicit declaration of function `stat'
dict.c:189: warning: nested extern declaration of `stat'
dict.c:177: warning: unused variable `buf'
dict.c: At top level:
dict.c:202: warning: no previous prototype for 'dict_free'
dict.c: In function `my_dict_init':
dict.c:850: error: storage size of 'statbuf' isn't known
dict.c:884: warning: nested extern declaration of `stat'
dict.c:189: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'stat'
dict.c:189: warning: previous implicit declaration of 'stat' was here
dict.c:850: warning: unused variable `statbuf'
gmake[4]: *** [dict.o] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src/lib'
gmake[3]: *** [common] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/frank/radiusd/src'
gmake[1]: *** [common] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/frank/radiusd'
make: *** [all] Error 2
$

-frank
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Frank Cusack <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Fresh checkout fails building almost immediately.  Is it me (and if so,
> how to fix?) or is the branch screwed up?

  I didn't re-run autoconf, because I don't have an older version.
I'll look for one, and see if I can fix the configure scripts.

  For now:

$ vi src/include/autoconf.h
#define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
<esc>
:wq

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Branch 1.1 has been created

Frank Cusack <[hidden email]> wrote:
> $ cvs update -j HEAD rlm_x99_token

  Why?  Just do:

$ cvs checkout ....
$ cd src/modules/rlm_x99_token
$ echo * > ../foo
$ rm -f *
$ cvs delete `cat ../foo`
$ cvs commit

  Alan Dekok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

On December 7, 2005 8:45:18 PM -0500 Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Frank Cusack <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> $ cvs update -j HEAD rlm_x99_token
>
>   Why?  Just do:
>
> $ cvs checkout ....
> $ cd src/modules/rlm_x99_token
> $ echo * > ../foo
> $ rm -f *
> $ cvs delete `cat ../foo`
> $ cvs commit

That is poor version control as it loses the merge history (but god, cvs
sucks in this regard anyway).  Now in this case it doesn't matter because
the file is being deleted, but I was just trying to do things the right
way ...

I'll go ahead and brute force it like you suggest.

-frank
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

On December 7, 2005 8:43:55 PM -0500 Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Frank Cusack <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Fresh checkout fails building almost immediately.  Is it me (and if so,
>> how to fix?) or is the branch screwed up?
>
>   I didn't re-run autoconf, because I don't have an older version.

Seems ironic. :-)

-frank
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Branch 1.1 has been created

Nicolas Baradakis
Alan DeKok wrote:

>   I didn't re-run autoconf, because I don't have an older version.
> I'll look for one, and see if I can fix the configure scripts.

I can regenerate the configure scripts anytime. Just send me an email
when that needs to be done.

--
Nicolas Baradakis

Nicolas Baradakis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I can regenerate the configure scripts anytime. Just send me an email
> when that needs to be done.

  If you could do it now so that it builds, that would help.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Alan DeKok wrote:

> > I can regenerate the configure scripts anytime. Just send me an email
> > when that needs to be done.
>
>   If you could do it now so that it builds, that would help.

I re-run autoconf 2.13 and autoheader 2.13 everywhere except rlm_otp
which require version 2.50 (I don't know why)

If you do a "cvs update" now, it should be fine.

--
Nicolas Baradakis