Assertion failed in request_list.c, line 1257

Assertion failed in request_list.c, line 1257

Stephan Jäger
Hi,

after running for 1-2 Minutes with aprox. 10 req/s, freeradius (cvs
snapshot from yesterday) is dying with "Assertion failed in
request_list.c, line 1257".

Is there any chance to have this issue fixed in the near future?

Regards

Stephan Jaeger
--
Stephan Jaeger <[hidden email]>
EWE TEL GmbH

Re: Assertion failed in request_list.c, line 1257

Joe Maimon

Stephan Jaeger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after running for 1-2 Minutes with aprox. 10 req/s, freeradius (cvs
> snapshot from yesterday) is dying with "Assertion failed in
> request_list.c, line 1257".

Yep I have had that also. My "resolution" was to disable the assert and
log it instead. Hit it about once a week.

In my debian package its patch

260-refresh-request-acct-afinet-assert

Stephan Jaeger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> after running for 1-2 Minutes with aprox. 10 req/s, freeradius (cvs
> snapshot from yesterday) is dying with "Assertion failed in
> request_list.c, line 1257".
>
> Is there any chance to have this issue fixed in the near future?

  The underlying bug is annoying and frustrating.  I'll see if I can
find time to work on it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html