About Perl Flags in Rlm_Perl Config

Onur GURSOY
Hello Everyone,

rlm_perl is wonderful extension.
including perl interpreter is good idea.

but i have some trouble about perl flags in the perl module configuration.
When i pass this to config it's ok.
*perl_flags = "-T -I/opt/sinecins/rsc/scripts/radius"*
But whe i pass this to config, perl has syntax error.
*perl_flags = "-T
-I<foopath>/scripts/radius -I<dummypath>/scripts/radius"  *

How can i pass *two include path* to perl module ?

Many thanks,
With best regards

--
Onur GÜRSOY
R&D Engineer in Embedded Systems

Re: About Perl Flags in Rlm_Perl Config

uj2.hahn
Hi, Onur!
In case you can't find a direct solution you might consider this
solution in your code:

      The@INCVariable

The@INCarray variable contains a list of directories to be searched for
files requested by therequirefunction. This list consists of the
following items, in order from first to last:

  * The directories specified by the-Ioption
  * The Perl library directory, which is normally/usr/local/bin/perl
  * The current working directory (represented by the.character)

Like any array variable,@INCcan be added to or modified.

Not sure this helps in your case.

Uwe

On 18.11.2020 07:18, Onur GURSOY wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> rlm_perl is wonderful extension.
> including perl interpreter is good idea.
>
> but i have some trouble about perl flags in the perl module configuration.
> When i pass this to config it's ok.
> *perl_flags = "-T -I/opt/sinecins/rsc/scripts/radius"*
> But whe i pass this to config, perl has syntax error.
> *perl_flags = "-T
> -I<foopath>/scripts/radius -I<dummypath>/scripts/radius"  *
>
> How can i pass *two include path* to perl module ?
>
> Many thanks,
> With best regards

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: About Perl Flags in Rlm_Perl Config

Jorge Pereira-2

> On 18 Nov 2020, at 03:18, Onur GURSOY <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> rlm_perl is wonderful extension.
> including perl interpreter is good idea.

For sure!

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html