AW: Multiple Appearing of the same Attribute & variables

AW: Multiple Appearing of the same Attribute & variables

Metz, Frederic
Hi,

thank you Alan.

While compiling the actual CVS (and also CVS nightly snapshot) there was a compile error in rlm_sql.c with the funcion call

if (!client_add(mainconfig.client_trees, c)) {
        client_free(c);
        return -1;
}

You can see that client_add(..) expects RADCLIENT_LIST* as the first parameter, so this should look like this I think, right ? :

if (!client_add(mainconfig.clients, c)) {
        client_free(c);
        return -1;
}

Frederic-Philippe Metz